We offer for sale an exclusive villa on the first line in the village of Krasici on the Lustica peninsula with an equipped pier and the possibility of mooring a yacht. The villa is located in a secluded and quiet village, but close to popular places in this region: restaurants and famous beaches such as Movida, Plavi Horizonti; Elite Lustica Bay resort area with golf courses, SPA and fitness center, restaurants and boardwalk; the famous Porto Montenegro complex with a beautiful promenade, restaurants and boutiques, the La Perla hotel complex with a private beach, SPA, outdoor pool and restaurants. The ancient city of Kotor, as well as the airport of Tivat, is just a 20-minute drive away.
The 240 m2 villa consists of a spacious living room, separate kitchen with dining area, four bedrooms, two bathrooms. Also on the ground floor there is a separate studio apartment with the possibility of a separate entrance, its own kitchen-dining room, a bedroom and a bathroom. The terraces and windows of the villa offer a panoramic view of the Tivat Bay. In front of the villa there is a pier with access to a pebble beach, an equipped recreation area with sun loungers and umbrellas, and a place for yacht mooring. So there is parking for cars with the possibility of expanding the parking.
Technical characteristics of the villa:
- The combined decoration used polished stone and decorative polymer silane-silikonovaya plaster Ceresite.
- External thermal insulation and sound insulation: plastered with Ceresite ST85 three times on a polymer mesh, a double-density basalt stone slab Knauf 80 mm thick with reinforcement of their fastening with plastic anchors.
- Roof thermo-waterproofing: micro-reinforced cement screed, KNAUF basalt stone slab, volume 150 mm, density 150 kg / m3, welded membrane MAPEI, volume 2 mm and backfill with drainage river pebbles, volume 100 mm.
- Terrace covering: natural stone tiles 20 mm TRAVERTINE
- Pedestrian walkways, beach area and marinas: natural mosaic stone t. 30 mm DOLL.
- External fence (fence): an array of natural hand-crafted hewn stone DOLOMIT using elements of a forged-welded fence.
- Security is ensured by all-round video surveillance, 2-level alarm, XNUMX-hour security.
- Engineering systems: DHW heat pump LG and two roof panels of a solar water heating system, a 500l boiler-battery with add. the possibility of heating water from electricity.
- Central cold water supply with an intermediate tank for 2000 l and a feed pump with a soft start system.
- Biological treatment system for sewage water produced in Slovenia "Regeneration" with the pumping of purified water into the city sewer.
- All floors are heated by a heat pump. The coolant is water.
- There is LED lighting, both outdoor and indoor. Separate illumination of the bathing area at night.
- Construction: monolith.
- Interior partitions: monolith and ceramic fuser t. 200mm.
- Ceilings: reinforced monolithic reinforced concrete slab 200mm t.
- External glazing: Reinforced aluminum profile with thermal barrier ''FEAL”With special double decorative protection against contact with sea salt and an energy-saving double-glazed window.
- Kitchens: NOBILIA (Germany).
- Refrigerators BOSCH и LG , cookers, hoods, dishwashers BOSCH
- Washing machines LG 2sht
- Water fittings CROHE
- Sanitary Ware GSG (Italy)
- Climate control LG parapet modules and warm floors in a heat pump system.
- Supply and exhaust ventilation with recovery system PRANA.
- Floor covering: vinyl (ITALY) t 8,5mm 185cm x 19cm.
- Ceramics ATLAS (Italy)
- Interior doors: bleached oak veneer.
- Interfloor stairs - an array of natural stone.
The cost of the villa is 1 900 000 euros. It is possible to purchase, both separately and together with the villa in Krasici # 1745. The total cost of 2 euros.