A real restored stone palace in Luta, on the first line. Four-storey villa with a total area of 436m2.
- Basement with an area of 66m2 - tavern, toilet
- Ground floor (total area 171m2) - hall, large living room with fireplace, kitchen, dining room, guest toilet
- 2nd floor (total area 101m2) - 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms
- Attic 98m2 - bedroom with bathroom, study
The houses are located on a plot of 354m2, with a large pier 160m2.
The villa is equipped with:
- High quality ceramics and sanitary ware,
- Marble floors
- Modern household appliances,
- Air conditioners,
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms,
- Video surveillance system and alarm system.
- Exclusive branded furniture.
There are three beaches near the village, with small pebbles. The entrance to the water is gentle, deepening occurs gradually.
- 8 km from Kotor,
- 18 km from the airport in Tivat
- 20 km from the center of Tivat and the Porto Montenegro complex.